When you subscribe to an Xpax internet plan, you will be able to see the amount of high speed internet added by going to the "Prepaid" page and looking under the "Available internet" section. You should be able to see the total amount of high speed internet added to your account, as well as the balance of high speed internet remaining.
If you think that the total amount of high speed internet added to your account is wrong, please check and eliminate all the below-mentioned issues generally related to this:
1) You subscribed to a different internet plan by accident. To check the internet plan that you have subscribed to, please go to the "Prepaid" page and look under the "Internet plan" section to see the internet plan that you have subscribed to. If you have subscribed to a different internet plan by accident and want a refund, please contact your mobile operator to check if they allow refunds
2) Instead of adding to your existing high speed internet balance, your mobile operator might have the policy of replacing your existing high speed internet balance with the new total amount of high speed internet. If that is the case, any remaining high speed internet that you had before you subscribed to the internet plan will be forfeited. If this issue persists, feel FREE to submit a request, and we will be right with you!
Articles in this section
- How do I pay my Celcom Postpaid bill?
- How do I view my Celcom Postpaid Internet plan and bill details?
- Why can't I pay my Celcom Postpaid Bill ?
- Why are my Xpax internet plan benefits not accurately reflected on my Boost account?
- I can't seem to subscribe to my desired Xpax internet plan even though I have sufficient mobile credit balance
- How do I subscribe to internet plans (only for Xpax user)?
- Why is my mobile credit and internet balance (I’m an Xpax user) different from what is reflected in my mobile operator's app?
- Why is my mobile credit balance different from what is reflected in my mobile operator's app?
- How do I get more information about the available Xpax internet plans and the benefits that are included in each plan?
- Why can't I purchase my preferred Xpax mobile internet plans here?