If the receiver is a Boost user:
1) Receiver will get a notification from Boost.
2) Click on the notification.
3) Tap on the card to reveal the gift.
4) Click on the "tick" to access the voucher details.
If the receiver is a non Boost User:
1) Receiver will get an SMS from Boost.
2) Click on the link in the SMS, they will be redirected to a web view of the voucher.
Articles in this section
- Why are my Xpax internet plan benefits not accurately reflected on my Boost account?
- I can't seem to subscribe to my desired Xpax internet plan even though I have sufficient mobile credit balance
- How do I subscribe to internet plans (only for Xpax user)?
- Why is my mobile credit and internet balance (I’m an Xpax user) different from what is reflected in my mobile operator's app?
- Why is my mobile credit balance different from what is reflected in my mobile operator's app?
- How do I get more information about the available Xpax internet plans and the benefits that are included in each plan?
- Why can't I purchase my preferred Xpax mobile internet plans here?
- Why can't I top up my mobile credit?
- How do I top up my mobile credit?
- Does buying mobile credit & internet plans on Boost affect my validity?