Both your transaction PIN and your password are used to make your account more secure. Only you can authorize all transactions in the app with your transaction PIN. Thus, you should keep your transaction PIN secure and change it on a regular basis. Your password is used every time you sign into your Boost account.
Articles in this section
- How do I register for a Boost account?
- Why is my mobile number in use when I register?
- Why do I need a transaction PIN and Password?
- How do I reset my password?
- Why did I not receive the 6-digit TAC code when I try to reset my password ?
- Why is Boost not accepting the 6-digit TAC code that I keyed in?
- Can I change my transaction PIN once I set it up?
- Can I change the mobile network tagged to my mobile number?
- Why can't I sign into my Boost account?
- What should I do if I have changed my mobile number?