Occasionally, this might happen when your phone has poor internet connectivity, or when your payment provider's systems are busy. You can try again once you have a better internet connection. If the problem persists, please submit a request to us and we will look into the matter.
Articles in this section
- What is a Basic Wallet?
- What is a Premium wallet?
- Will my Boost Wallet balance expire?
- How do I upgrade from Basic Wallet to Premium wallet ?
- Is there a minimum or maximum amount of money I can add into my Boost Wallet?
- What are the payment options available and how to view them?
- Why are my preferred payment options not available on Boost?
- Why am I unable to add my debit card, credit card or bank account?
- How do I set up a payment method for my Boost wallet using credit/debit card?
- How do I set up a payment method for my Boost wallet using online banking?