There are various reasons why you might be experiencing technical difficulties sending money to your family or friends. Please check and eliminate all the below-mentioned issues generally related to this:
1) You might not have sufficient money in your Boost wallet. You can check your remaining wallet balance by looking at the top right hand corner of your screen. If you do not have sufficient balance, you can add money to your wallet.
2) The mobile number that you want to send money to is not on Boost yet. If your friend is not on Boost, you will be prompted to send a message to him to download and register for Boost.
3) The mobile number that you want to send money to might be inactive. Please confirm with your friend that his mobile number is still active.
4) You do not have internet connectivity. Please confirm that you have mobile network connectivity before you proceed with sending money. If the issue persists, please send us a request and we will be with you shortly!
Articles in this section
- What is a Basic Wallet?
- What is a Premium wallet?
- Will my Boost Wallet balance expire?
- How do I upgrade from Basic Wallet to Premium wallet ?
- Is there a minimum or maximum amount of money I can add into my Boost Wallet?
- What are the payment options available and how to view them?
- Why are my preferred payment options not available on Boost?
- Why am I unable to add my debit card, credit card or bank account?
- How do I set up a payment method for my Boost wallet using credit/debit card?
- How do I set up a payment method for my Boost wallet using online banking?