The IC/Passport verification process may take up to one working day to be completed. These measures are in place for your own security, so please be patient. We will notify you when the verification is completed. If the verification is successful you may proceed to transfer out. In the event that the verification is unsuccessful, you will be requested to attempt the verification again.
Articles in this section
- What is a Basic Wallet?
- What is a Premium wallet?
- Will my Boost Wallet balance expire?
- How do I upgrade from Basic Wallet to Premium wallet ?
- Is there a minimum or maximum amount of money I can add into my Boost Wallet?
- What are the payment options available and how to view them?
- Why are my preferred payment options not available on Boost?
- Why am I unable to add my debit card, credit card or bank account?
- How do I set up a payment method for my Boost wallet using credit/debit card?
- How do I set up a payment method for my Boost wallet using online banking?