You will be prompted a message that says "You have reached your wallet limit" in one of the following situations:
1) You tried to add money into your Boost Wallet but your wallet balance is already reaching the maximum limit i.e Basic Wallet is RM200; Premium Wallet is RM1,500
2) Your friend tried to send you money, but your wallet balance is already reaching the wallet limit.
In order for you to add more money into your wallet balance or receive incoming money transfer, you will need to do the following:
1) If you are on a Basic Wallet, you will need to utilize some of your wallet balance or upgrade to a Premium Wallet for FREE with a higher wallet limit of RM1,500.
2) If you are on a Premium Wallet, you will need to utilize some of your wallet balance.
Articles in this section
- What is a Basic Wallet?
- What is a Premium wallet?
- Will my Boost Wallet balance expire?
- How do I upgrade from Basic Wallet to Premium wallet ?
- Is there a minimum or maximum amount of money I can add into my Boost Wallet?
- What are the payment options available and how to view them?
- Why are my preferred payment options not available on Boost?
- Why am I unable to add my debit card, credit card or bank account?
- How do I set up a payment method for my Boost wallet using credit/debit card?
- How do I set up a payment method for my Boost wallet using online banking?