There are different kinds of validity periods that your mobile prepaid account is subjected to and these will differ according to your mobile operator's policies. Xpax mobile credit validity
1) For Xpax subscribers, you can view your mobile credit validity period by navigating to the "Prepaid" page and looking under the "Mobile credit" section. You will be able to see the expiry date of your mobile credit
2) Usually, your mobile credit validity period will be extended when you top up more mobile credit and if the new validity period is longer than your old validity period.
a) For example, if you have 5 days left before your mobile credit expires, and you top up enough mobile credit to get a validity period of 6 days, your validity period will increase from 5 to 6 days.
b) However, if you only top up enough mobile credit to get a new validity period of 4 days, your validity period will remain unchanged at 5 days.
Xpax Internet plan validity
1) For Xpax subscribers, you can view your internet plan validity by navigating to the "Prepaid" page and looking under the "Internet plan" section. You will be able to see the expiry date of your internet plan
2) The validity period of your internet plan depends on the plan you subscribe to. You can view the validity periods of the available internet plans before you subscribe to one. To do this, click on the icons below the "Includes" section under each internet plan on the "Internet plans" page.
3) When you subscribe to a new internet plan, the validity period of your old internet plan will be updated to reflect the new internet plan's validity period
Articles in this section
- Why are my Xpax internet plan benefits not accurately reflected on my Boost account?
- I can't seem to subscribe to my desired Xpax internet plan even though I have sufficient mobile credit balance
- How do I subscribe to internet plans (only for Xpax user)?
- Why is my mobile credit and internet balance (I’m an Xpax user) different from what is reflected in my mobile operator's app?
- Why is my mobile credit balance different from what is reflected in my mobile operator's app?
- How do I get more information about the available Xpax internet plans and the benefits that are included in each plan?
- Why can't I purchase my preferred Xpax mobile internet plans here?
- Why can't I top up my mobile credit?
- How do I top up my mobile credit?
- Does buying mobile credit & internet plans on Boost affect my validity?