To send Voucher(s) as a gift from the Digital Shop, follow the steps below:
1) Navigate to the "Digital Shop" tab.
2) Scroll down and click on the relavent product category eg: Gaming, F&B, Online Shop etc.
3) Swipe left and right to see the range of vouchers offered.
4) Click on your preferred voucher and you will be brought to the voucher information page.
5) On the voucher information page, click on T&Cs to view the applicable terms & conditions.
Please read through the T&Cs carefully prior to purchase.
6) To proceed with your purchase, you have two purchase methods:
Option 1 : Purchase it for myself Option
2: Send as a gift
7) Click on "Send as a gift", you will be taken to the "Send a gift to" page.
8) Choose a contact from your address book, or key in the receiver's mobile number. (You can send gift vouchers to both Boost and non-Boost users by simply selecting the mobile number from your address book. 9) Select your preferred wrapper for your gift, or simply click on the Skip button.
10) Enter your personalized message.
11) Ensure the details are correct and click on the "next arrow" .
12) You will be prompted to enter your 6 digit transaction PIN. 13) The Success page indicates that your gift has been sent and money have been deducted from your Boost wallet.
Articles in this section
- How do I pay my Celcom Postpaid bill?
- How do I view my Celcom Postpaid Internet plan and bill details?
- Why can't I pay my Celcom Postpaid Bill ?
- Why are my Xpax internet plan benefits not accurately reflected on my Boost account?
- I can't seem to subscribe to my desired Xpax internet plan even though I have sufficient mobile credit balance
- How do I subscribe to internet plans (only for Xpax user)?
- Why is my mobile credit and internet balance (I’m an Xpax user) different from what is reflected in my mobile operator's app?
- Why is my mobile credit balance different from what is reflected in my mobile operator's app?
- How do I get more information about the available Xpax internet plans and the benefits that are included in each plan?
- Why can't I purchase my preferred Xpax mobile internet plans here?