If you are unable to purchase or gift a voucher, and you received a message saying "Limit reached", this means you have reached the purchase limit for that voucher. View the individual voucher T&Cs for more details on the purchase limits. Eg. "You may purchase a maximum of 5 Boost Juice RM10 vouchers every 30 days." A customer who purchased a Boost Juice RM10 voucher on 31st July 2017, goes on to purchase/gift the same voucher 4 more times over the next 2 weeks. The purchase limit of 5 has been reached, therefore the customer has to wait until 31st August 2017 (30 days from date of first purchase for that voucher) before the voucher can be purchased/gifted again.
Articles in this section
- How do I pay my Celcom Postpaid bill?
- How do I view my Celcom Postpaid Internet plan and bill details?
- Why can't I pay my Celcom Postpaid Bill ?
- Why are my Xpax internet plan benefits not accurately reflected on my Boost account?
- I can't seem to subscribe to my desired Xpax internet plan even though I have sufficient mobile credit balance
- How do I subscribe to internet plans (only for Xpax user)?
- Why is my mobile credit and internet balance (I’m an Xpax user) different from what is reflected in my mobile operator's app?
- Why is my mobile credit balance different from what is reflected in my mobile operator's app?
- How do I get more information about the available Xpax internet plans and the benefits that are included in each plan?
- Why can't I purchase my preferred Xpax mobile internet plans here?