We recommend to check your "Transaction" history in the Boost app to confirm that you did not accidentally add identical amount into your Boost Wallet twice.
We also recommend to check in with your bank. Sometimes a duplicate charge is actually a pending hold that will be automatically removed from your statement.
If you have confirmed that your account has duplicate charges and you suspect that one or more of these charges is an error, please let us know by submitting a request. We're happy to review and make necessary adjustments.
Articles in this section
- What is a Basic Wallet?
- What is a Premium wallet?
- Will my Boost Wallet balance expire?
- How do I upgrade from Basic Wallet to Premium wallet ?
- Is there a minimum or maximum amount of money I can add into my Boost Wallet?
- What are the payment options available and how to view them?
- Why are my preferred payment options not available on Boost?
- Why am I unable to add my debit card, credit card or bank account?
- How do I set up a payment method for my Boost wallet using credit/debit card?
- How do I set up a payment method for my Boost wallet using online banking?