There are various reasons why you may be unable to add money. Please check and eliminate all the below-mentioned issues generally related to this:
1) Check to confirm that your bank account has sufficient balance.
2) Check with your bank if you have registered your card for online transactions, especially if you are using a debit card.
3) Check if you have already reached your monthly spending limit of your credit card
4) Check if your Boost wallet balance is reaching its limit. Basic Wallet has a limit of RM200, while Premium Wallet has a limit of RM1,500.
If all else is fine, try another mode of payment. Otherwise, share details with us by submitting a request. We're happy to help you out!
Articles in this section
- What is a Basic Wallet?
- What is a Premium wallet?
- Will my Boost Wallet balance expire?
- How do I upgrade from Basic Wallet to Premium wallet ?
- Is there a minimum or maximum amount of money I can add into my Boost Wallet?
- What are the payment options available and how to view them?
- Why are my preferred payment options not available on Boost?
- Why am I unable to add my debit card, credit card or bank account?
- How do I set up a payment method for my Boost wallet using credit/debit card?
- How do I set up a payment method for my Boost wallet using online banking?